If you have been charged with a drug crime, an experienced attorney can help you to build a strong defense that may eliminate or minimize your charges. Instead of serving time, you could pay a fine, get probation, or secure a deferred sentence.
At the Law Office of Kimberly Humphrey, LLC, we will do everything possible to help you avoid the impact that a drug conviction can have on your future. Working closely with you, a lawyer will explore every possibility of having your case dismissed or your sentence reduced.
We Can Help You To Contest A Range Of Drug Charges
The type and quantity of drugs involved in an alleged offense, as well as the actions that you are accused of taking in relation to them, will affect the charges and penalties that you face. We defend clients facing a wide variety of narcotics charges, which can involve the following:
- Paraphernalia — having items that could be related to drug use, such as a bong, rolling papers, needles and syringes
- Possession — having drugs on one's person, but not necessarily using or selling them
- Distribution — also known as trafficking, this usually refers to the movement of large quantities of drugs
- Manufacture — the production or cultivation of illegal drugs, such as growing marijuana or synthesizing methamphetamine
- Dealing — the sale and delivery of illegal drugs
Whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony offense, our knowledge and experience can help you get the best possible result in your case.
Protect Your Future — Call 816-452-2720 Today
A single mistake does not have to change your life forever. The collaborative approach we take towards criminal defense can help you to avoid the negative effects that a drug-related conviction could have on your future. Contact our office in Kansas City, Missouri, today to arrange a consultation and learn more about your options.